First Bank of Dalton's Elite Services
At First Bank of Dalton we consider all of our customers to be elite. In addition to our customized deposit and loan products, we offer a variety of "elite" services designed to fit your needs.
Can't get to a computer? Need access to your account? Need to make a loan payment? AnyTime Access is First Bank of Dalton's automated banking information system designed to serve you 24 hours a day. Just dial (706) 277-INFO (4636). No set-up required!
- Current account balance information
- Checks cleared in the last 45 days
- Search by check number
- Last deposit or last 3 deposits
- Loan payoffs
- Date & amount of last loan payment
- Date and amount of next loan payment
- Interest earned year-to-date
- Current interest rate for account
- Next rate change date
- Current investment rates
- Information on bank services
All of your First Bank of Dalton deposit, loan and credit card accounts at your fingertips, 24 hours a day seven days a week. Enroll by clicking the enroll button on the left hand side of this site. Online banking affords you the following conveniences:
- Monitor your account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan and credit card payments
- View and print statements
- View and print imaged checks
Free Online Bill Payment
Imagine never having to write a check or fight the crowds at the Post Office again. With First Bank of Dalton's elite online bill payment system you can do just that. With the most advance security available, you can feel secure making your payments online with us.
- Schedule one-time payments
- Schedule recurring payments
- Set up e-mail reminders when payments are due or mailed
- Avoid late fees and mail delays
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
Your money is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at our ATMs or any ATM bearing the HONOR® (now STAR®) CIRRUS®, or PLUS® symbol throughout the country. You may withdraw up to $200 per 24 hour period. For your convenience First Bank of Dalton ATM transactions are always free. However, some foreign ATM terminals assess separate fees, which you may be subject to pay.
Your First Bank of Dalton ATM card may also be used as a debit card to make purchases where merchants display the HONOR® (now STAR®) CIRRUS®, or PLUS® logo. When using your ATM card to make a purchase, funds will automatically be debited from your checking account.
To a report a lost or stolen Visa check card or ATM card during non-banking hours, please call 1-800-500-1044.
Additional services are available to all of our customers. Charges may apply to some services:
Bank by Mail
U.S. Savings Bonds
Safe Deposit Boxes